Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Kristen & Ben's Wedding

Finally back home and getting back on track after a summer of weddings and family reunions!

Kristen and Ben were married in beautiful and peaceful Owen Sound, Ontario on July 24, 2010. They had an intimate wedding with their closest family and friends. I was honoured to be one of Kristen's bridesmaids!

Kristen and I go way back! We meet over eight years ago in an all girls dorm. We lived on the same floor, instantly became good friends and lived together throughout our university career ... and we live to tell the tale!

I managed to grab a few photos before I applied the bride's make-up.  That's right... I am a make-up artist too! (Please contact me for more information: noreen.remtulla@gmail.com).

Congratulations to one of my best friends! I wish you and Ben all the happiness in the world and look forward to creating many more memories with you!

Love,
Roomie ;)


Kristen's dress was absolutely gorgeous! The fine detailing is nothing compared to when you see it with your own eyes... and even more spectacular looking when Kristen was wearing it. 





Congratulations to the beautiful bride, Kristen! 

ROOMIES FOR LIFE ;) xox

- N. Remtulla
noreen.remtulla@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment